Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I plan to use this space to provide useful and interesting information pertaining to my practice areas. My practice located in Rockville, Maryland, and as a result I will post many articles that are specific to Maryland. However, in addition to my local practice, I also represent federal employees nationwide. I will therefore also provide information that is of interest to federal employees. I welcome your comments and suggestions; if there are topics that you would like to hear more about, please contact me at info@whitfieldlegal.com .


This blog is not intended to provide legal advice or representation, but rather to provide very general information regarding a variety of subject areas. The viewing of the information contained on this blog does not create or establish an attorney-client relationship. Further, this information should not be relied upon without first consulting with an attorney regarding your specific situation. To arrange a consultation with the Law Offices of Lynette A. Whitfield, LLC, please call 301.869.8774, or click here to make your request for a consultation via my webpage.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lynette, congratulations on both being a solo and starting to blog. Blogging will introduce you to whole new world of wonderful lawyers and more. I'll keep your services in mind when people are looking for an attorney in your neck of the woods.

Susan Cartier Liebel, Esq.

"You were born an original; don't die a copy." John Mason

Build A Solo Practice, LLC
Newly Minted or Well Seasoned,
Teaching You How to Create and Grow Your Legal Practice
http://www.buildasolopractice.com
http://www.susancartierliebel.typepad.com